Automated Controls Inc.
March 8th, 2011
Automated Controls Inc.
Fundamental to the success of our company is our commitment to the customer. Our combined ability to exceed customer expectations and to provide quality product and service at competitive rates will insure Automated Controls, Inc. will continue to excel in the Automation Industry.
Automated Controls, Inc. offers complete user-friendly Facilities Automation Solutions, Energy Limiting Systems, and Green Sustainability for HVAC to Closed-circuit Television Systems (CCTV), along with 24hr emergency servicing and troubleshooting of HVAC Controls equipment.
At Automated Controls we pride ourselves in putting the customer at the forefront of all that we do. With native BACnet HVAC, Access and Lighting control products and systems that lead the industry, Automated Controls delivers the best experience to the facility customer, be it the building Owner, the facility Managment, the end-user or the building Tenant.
For the building Owner, we deliver seamless HVAC, Access and Lighting products, single-source responsibility and service, and a lower install and operational cost.
For the building Operator, we deliver single-seat operation and the need to know a single system resulting in ease of management and manpower optimization.
Our company carries the knowledge and expertise to implement the entire project in-house from installation of the DDC devices and low voltage wiring to programming, start-up and commissioning. This allows for quality control, faster implementation and delivery of the project to meet the customer’s requirements!
- Chiller Plants
- Cooling Towers
- Air Handler Units
- VAV/VVT and Fan-powered Terminals
- Water Source Heat Pumps
- Stand Alone A/C Units, typical in data/server rooms
- Split Systems/Fan-coil Units
- Rooftop Packaged Units
- Door and Elevator Access
- Card Access Systems
- Integration of access control to HVAC system
- Biometric access of highly secure areas
- Garage Door and Gate Control
- Security and Alarming
PHONE ENTRY SYSTEMS
- For Door and Elevator Access
- Control of Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Ability to utilize controller calculated sunset/sunrise functionality, eliminating the need for manual control or constant adjustment of time scheduling for outdoor lighting circuits
- Network Digital Video Recording (NVDR)
- IP-based Security Cameras and NDVR Live video/playback accessible over the Web
- High-level camera resolution (megapixels) for high demand secure areas, etc
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION & REMOTE ACCESS
- Native support for BACnet & Modbus Networks
- Integration with 3rd party vendors supporting the BACnet and/or Modbus protocols, such as Trane, Carrier, McQuay, & Emerson/Liebert equipment, along with power metering products from Veris Industries, GE, Power Generator systems and more
- Support of open technologies such as Java & ODBC.
- Remote facility access via Web User Interface, custom graphics, historical data archiving, alarming, and reporting to local or remote interfaces, such as email accounts, mobile phones, pagers, etc
SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- Facility Energy Optimizations
- Electrical, water & gas consumption monitoring
- Demand Response
- Demand Limiting
- Systems integration for energy efficiency (HVAC, Access and Lighting)